Search This Blog

12.3.12

1 HOW TO FORMAT COMPUTER USING CODES.

This code was given to me by one of my friends.He said its perfect for formatting an infected computer.

Although,I haven't tried it myself,& I'm imploring you not to try it,unless your pc is infected.

To format your computer with this code,you do not need to install any software.
Just press->CTRL + X+ 00 + f12.
That's all,if you 've an infected computer,try it out & share your experience with others
«PREVIOUS NEXT» ¤HOME¤

1 comments so far.
What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said... [Reply]

NOT WORKING

Leave your comments behind!!

If you experienced any difficulty understanding this post,do tell us. But,please do not spam.
Your suggestions are also very valuable to us. Thanks...
The Author.

Leave your comments.

If you need reply to your comments,please do not comment as `Anonymous`
Found a Dead or Unresponsive link?, Kindly inform us using the Comment Box.

 
[GET THIS]